Sul Ross State University in Far West Texas boasts a combination of small class sizes, an appreciation of both fine arts and the sciences and popular professional programs in a relaxed, friendly environment.
The university, comprising 647 acres in Alpine, Texas, boasts a beautiful 93-acre main campus of exquisitely-detailed buildings and enjoys perhaps the most temperate climate in the state. Its situation in the Davis Mountains overlooks the center of the city below, yet it remains within easy reach of many local stores and restaurants. The university also has a 468-acre working ranch that serves its animal science programs.
The university has three satellite campuses in Del Rio, Uvalde and Eagle Pass, collectively known as Rio Grande College. SRSU and Rio Grande College are part of The Texas State University System, the largest college system in the state after the University of Texas and Texas A&M systems.
Sul Ross State University has the following employment opportunities: To see full description of each position please visit: https://sulross.peopleadmin.com/ Staff:
- 1. Head Cross Country/Assistant Softball Coach > Posting # 20170027S
- 2. Full-Time Assistant Volleyball Coach > Posting #20170024S
- 3. Collection Development Librarian > Posting #20170029S
1. Assistant Professor of Reading Specialist Education (20170036F)
- 2. Assistant Professor of Lecturer of Computer Science > Posting #20160027F
- 3. Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor and Chair of Industrial Technology (20170037F)
- 4. Assistant Professor of Homeland Security & Criminal Justice > Posting #20170020F
- 5. Assistant Professor of Animal Science (Food Science/Meat Science) > Posting #20170032F
- 6. Scene Shop Supervisor/Lecturer in Theatre > Posting #20170033F
- 7. Assistant Professor of Geology > Posting #20170034F
- 8. Assistant Professor in Counselor Education > Posting #20170035F