Call for Workshop Proposals
The success of prior conferences has always depended on you, our conference presenters and speakers! We invite you to submit your ideas, inspiration and innovative presentations that reflect the essence of this year’s conference theme, "50 Years of Educational Excellence: The Journey Continues.”
We encourage you to submit a workshop proposal so that your colleagues may benefit from your knowledge and insight. We are particularly interested in sessions that feature co-presenters, group presentations, and panels. The limited number of workshop opportunities may necessitate an earlier deadline, so please submit your proposal as soon as possible.
- All presenters whose presentations are selected must register and pay registration fees by January 15, 2023. TABPHE does not pay honorariums nor assume travel, lodging, or other additional costs associated with presenting at the conference.
- Proposals will be judged on content, clarity and reflection of the conference theme. Time allotted for each workshop is 75 minutes, including questions and answers.
- For sessions with multiple presenters, TABPHE will correspond only with the lead presenter.
- TABPHE will provide one podium and screen for each workshop. The lead presenter is responsible for securing all other audio/video equipment.
- Presenters should prepare handouts for 40-50 participants or make handouts available electronically.
- Presenters will have access to the presentation room at least 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Click here to email any Workshop proposal questions.